Thursday, December 29, 2011

Review 2011 - I. M. Foong's / 冯总 Quotes Collection

Here comes the final day of the year as well as my final blog post for the year 2011.

Throughout the year, I have posted lots of status in my Facebook profiles and majority of them are my quotes, translating the experience and lessons gained, the conclusion drawn and sometimes emotion into short words that tell the whole story. From there you can actually see some of the philosophy and principles that I'm holding firmly.

Below are the selected quotes which I like the most :

1. " The most stupid thing you could do is to change yourself just to please the other people. Don't ever do that ! " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
2. " I would prefer to lose like a man rather than win by begging others. I don't beg anyone for success. And I more thing, don't expect me to beg for your respect. I earn yours. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
3. " Never believe in rumours. Prove it or forget it. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
4. " Being rational and having a mind to think and judge the true and wrong statements or claims is an important skill. A smart person does not easily let his emotion fuelled by false accusation or rumours. He sees, analyses and makes his own conclusion. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
5. " People can fail you but you must never fail yourself ! " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
6. "我痛恨原地踏步因为那意味着没有进步"
7. "人生中会有许多的东西,值得留恋,有的时候你应该学会去放弃。"
8. "You can't get everything. Nothing is perfect." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
‎9. " Be rational. Be fair. Everyone deserves a chance. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
10. " The power of power is the root of all evils. "
11. 不是每一个胜利都代表幸福,不是每一个失败都意味着痛苦。
‎12. "History is yesterday's and tomorrow is our to make." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
13. " To prove something for the sake of proving something to others is a silly act. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
14. ‎"在可以选择分享的情况下,我不该盲目于竞争。When I can afford to share, I shouldn't choose to compete." 总 / I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
15. "It's all about the courage to take the first step." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
16. "Must retain the spirit and inspiration! Youths' power is unlimited and beyond measure !" I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
17. " Learning to doubt and question is an ability. Do not just accept and absorb without thinking further. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
‎18. "The best thing about TITAS is we can learn a lot from the history especially in term of mistakes, lessons and wisdom. Today I am studying the history of the previous generations and the fact is me too will be the history of tomorrow. I must be a good leader and not repeating the same mistakes others had done. I must be at the right side of the history!" I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
‎19. " A good working environment is which you can contribute values to the organisation and the same time you reap the added values for yourself. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG, the FIG concept in my mind.
‎20. "The ability to analyse with wider perspective, look at the situation in depth and see things in various angles could help one to achieve peak performance." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
21. " 学会凶,做人更容易。"
22. "在不断往上走的同时,勿迷失了自我。"
23. "Seeing people's lives, Reading people's lives, Learning from their lives." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG, it's more interesting than most of the books you find from the bookstores.
24. "A life with no regret is a life well spent." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
25. "有了苦,才有甜!不吃苦,何得甜?"
26. "Quit, if you are happy to become an average." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
27. "The concept and formula are always the same. The magic is how you work it out." I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
28. " We fall before we are able to run. We fail before we succeed. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
29. " My bosses are the students in my campus. Whatever work my team and I do are for the students. Whatever decisions we made are in the best interests of the students here. Let it be IEM (SS) USM or the Welfare Team. Students are our priority! " Foong H. Y. the employee :-)
Fierce Quote Of The Year
" You will soon pay the price for playing bloody smart. Let's see it. " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
" Let me tell you this, whatever I have lost in the test today, I will earn it back in the coming Final !! " I. M. FOONG HAN YANG
Coolest Quote Of The Year

"爱你,不需要理由!"
Bonus : Great Quotes From Elsewhere ..
1. “一个人不管从事任何职业,只要他一生为人民做好事,人民就会永远纪念他。一个人的职务再高,如果不为人民办事,他终究会被人民唾弃。我的信念就是不离开我的人民,为国家的强大和人民的幸福而献身。温家宝(中国总理)
2. “为创造财富而制作出来的面包不比为创造健康的面包受欢迎(摘自面包王金卓求
3. 'Assumption is the mother of all screw-ups ! '
4. ' You must be the change you wish to see in the world. '
5. "人生在世,真正受人尊敬的不是财富,而是品."
6. "Don't ask what the country can do for you, ask what you can contribute to the country." J.F. Kennedy
That's all from me this time.
Let's welcome 2012 ! Happy New Year :-)

2 comments: