Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Review 2011 - My Lecturers' Quotes

Whatever lecturers teach can never be absorbed 100% by my mind in lecture hall, but I do remember well what they said especially their funny or good quotes. Below are some of the quotes by my lecturers :

"The problem here is they want the cheapest but asking for the best. Some local company claims that their pipe (RM 0.80 per metre) can drain the water four times faster than the imported one (RM5 per metre)."
Prof. NAZ
Well, this is the case in the construction field
.
"Normally students only realised that they had made mistakes one minute after they left the examination hall."
Prof. NAZ
This happened to me again and again ... T.T

"Rasuah tu memang ada. Cuma you nak ke tak nak."
Dr. NAB
The reality and fact in the industry.
''To score A in final, you must first have good Attitude. Both A's are related to each other.''
Dr. FD
Super agree !! In engineering term, they are directly proportional. ;-p
"My brain is tiny, and here we have hundred brains. Therefore I can learn from you, we are learning from each other." Dr. JJ
Humble words from a smart lecturer. While Mourinho my top idol teaches me to be an ego and arrogance (a little bit) styled charismatic boss, Dr. JJ teaches me to be a humble man in life.
"Construction is all about time, achievement and money. Punctuality is important. When the work starts at eight, all must already working at eight." Prof. A
I regard punctuality is an important part of the professionalism that every professional or successful person share. I do not respect people who always not being punctual and are creative in giving various excuses. We have no right to waste others' time and our precious time shouldn't be wasted.
"Engineers find ways to solve problems." Dr. LTL
Yea, when I face problems and recall back what this lecturer told me, I will feel motivated to deal with the task even though it is hard and surprisingly sometimes ideas are sparked.
"Exam or test is never the right way or the only way to measure a student." Dr. JJ
I expressed my view by an immediate reply which I shouted loud, 'Yes !!'
"The boss hires people who can think not robot. If you are a robot, the boss will ask you, can you see the door there?" Prof. NAZ
Engineers who act like robot, follow instructions blindly without thinking are difficult to survive.
Another couple of good quotes or advices from Prof. NAZ (he is my idol lecturer) shared with me during a chat :
"Learn to believe in others."
"I don't worry what they might do to me, I have my own money and business running. In life, you are safe when you always have other alternatives to back up you."
That's true !!
Their words are really awesome ~ !

My final part of Review 2011 will be published on the last day of this year. Hope you won't miss it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment