Monday, December 26, 2011

Review 2011 - Stupid Quotes Of The Year

Review 2011 - Stupid Quotes Of The Year
by Foong Han Yang (original one ...!)

My commitment to Facebook is undoubted. Status are written almost everyday.
Today, I would like to share with you some stupid quotes I made this year. Enjoy :-p

1. '有双下巴的男生才帅 !'

2. ‎'The Plastic Analysis topic will be removed from the Structure Analysis syllabus effectively from next academic session. USM will be the first University to do so which will soon be followed by other universities in Malaysia. You know, nowadays USM is talking and stressing on SUSTAINABILITY. Say NO to PLASTIC ! '


3. 'Recently eating has become my solution to stress. May be pressure consumes too much energy, making me hungry all the time.'My friend, Siao Phin responded by saying, ’finally some one experienced same thing with me ’
4.
'60 marks in secondary school exam = it's poor and hard to accept T.T

60 marks in University finals = yea~~ I'm smart man ^^ God bless me !
90 marks in secondary school exam = proud and rarely achievable ;-)
90 marks in University finals = is the sun rising from the west today? @@'

5.
[Transformers Jokes]

Who is Transformer's sister? (Transistor)

Who are Transformer's mum and dad? (Transparent)

What is Transformer's gender? (Transexual)

Which Transformer wears tights? (Transvestite)

How does Transformer do for Gardening? (Transplant)

What does Transformer's do as their Favorite Pastime? (Transporting)

What does Transformer do when they are in the Bank? (Transaction)

and...

I said, 'Transformer's IPTA?' (usm TRANSkerian)

6. Interviewer : 'How do you cope with stress at work?'
Foong : 'No worry, I have good tensile and compressive strength.'
The answer from a typical engineering student.

7. '
Important decisions are never easy to be made. ; Pretty girls are never easy to be tackled?'

8.
My friend asked, " Is this the largest roundabout in Ipoh? " I answered, " No. If you're driving along the largest roundabout in Ipoh, you won't realise that you
are actually driving along it. "

9. 'This one (Shield Diagram )sure won't come out one. Got diagrams some more. It will waste a lot of time. No need study..', I convinced my friend, Ti Amo Kent. Thing ended up sour as I was wrong and the Shield diagram did appear in the lab test, EAA 204. My record in predicting test questions is as good as Pele's football result prediction T.T

Stay tuned for more quotes as we edge closer to the New Year yea !



2 comments:

  1. Excellent review of 2011 quotes!! Quote is one of the best way to encourage someone and entertain as well. So thanks for doing both nicely!!
    quotes on stupidity

    ReplyDelete